Now a Day, the Requirement for Kitchen sinks is increasing day by day because of extra development in the interior designing sector. The importance of infrastructure for every house has now reached a new era.
Due to demand increased for kitchen sinks, many more companies started manufacturing kitchen sinks in India.
Kitchen sinks are come in different materials, from stainless steel to porcelain.
Most people prefer to buying the stainless steel material sink for its ease of cleaning and maintenance, and durability.
We are discussing the top 10 Kitchens sink brands in India.
List of Top Kitchen Sink Brands in India
|Sr. No||Top Kitchen Sink Brand Name|
Also, Read: Top 10 Best Modular Switches Brands in India
Top 5+ Best Kitchen Sink in India
Kitchen Sink Name
|1||Stainless steel single bowl sink-Kaff||24 x 18 inch||Lifetime|
|2||Stainless steel single bowl sink-Hafele||80 cm x 45 cm x 24 cm||Lifetime|
|3||10x Luxury Kitchen Sink||24 x 18 inch||5 years|
|4||Double Bowl Kitchen Sink-Gargson||45 x 20 x 9 inch||Lifetime|
|5||Stainless Steel Sink-Truphe Pure||24 x 18 x 9 inch||Lifetime|
|6||Stainless Steel Sink-Jindal Kitchen Sink||16 x 18 x 8 Inches||Lifetime|
Top 5 Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink in India
|Sr. No||Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink||Weight(In Kg)||Depth of Bowl(In Inch)||Warranty|
|1||Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink-Franke||10.3 Kg||8.66 Inch||25-Years|
|2||Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink-Silverline||7 Kg||10 Inch||Life-Time|
|3||Drain Board Stainless Steel Sink-Prestige||N/A||9 Inch||–|
|4||304 Single Bowl Steel Handmade Sink-CROCODILE||8 Kg||10 Inch||7-Years|
|5||10x Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink||N/A||9 Inch||–|
Top 5 Best Quartz Acrylic Kitchen Sink in India
|Sr. No||Quartz Acrylic Kitchen Sink||Weight||Depth of Bowl(In Inch)||Warranty|
|1||Quartz Granite Double Bowl Kitchen Sink- ALTON ALK30300||25.5 Kg||9-Inch||–|
|2||Quartz (Granite) Single Bowl Sink-KAFF||N/A||9.4-Inch||–|
|3||Quartz Kitchen Sink-SINCORE||N/A||8-Inch||7-Years|
|4||Quartz Granite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink-ALTON MLN30115||N/A||8-Inch||–|
|5||Single Bowl Granite Quartz Kitchen Sink-Aquieen||N/A||8-Inch||–|
Also, Read: Top 10 Vegetarian States in India
How to choose Right Sink for Your Kitchen?
- Size of Sink
- Depth of Sink
- Type of Sink
- Material Used in Sink
- Number of Bowls
#1. Size of Sink
The sink size depends on the area/space available in your kitchen area. Many more types of sinks will only fit into pre-cut slots.
So, that you must take proper measurements of your kitchen area countertop or sink cabinet area before buying Kitchen Sinks.
#2. Depth of Sink
The depth of the kitchen sink is around 7 to 10 inches. If it is deeper, the more items you can accommodate in the sink.
#3. Type of Sink
- Apron or Farmhouse Sink
- Drop-In or Top Mount Sink
- Under-Mount Sink
- Corner Sink
- Bar Sink
- Kitchen Sink with Drain Board
#a. Apron or Farmhouse Sink
- The Apron or Farmhouse sink requires a pre-cut cabinet for sink installation.
- Apron sink or farmhouse sinks are usually in a medium too large front side.
- Apron sink or farmhouse sinks come in two varieties, i.e., single bowl and double bowl.
#b. Drop-In or Top Mount Sink
- Drop-In or Top Mount sinks are dropped into the countertop in the kitchen, where there is a pre-cut for the sink in the kitchen area.
- Drop-In or Top Mount sinks are secured with clips from underneath, which can be opened at any moment whenever to use.
- This type of sink has to take extra time in cleaning this sink it because it has an exposed rim.
#c. Under-Mount Sink
- Under-Mount type of sink is glued to the platform from underneath.
- Under-Mount, sinks are long-lasting and might take some extra effort to install.
#d. Corner Sink
- Corner sinks are placed in the corners of the kitchen. Generally, They have in triangular shape and area covered small to medium in size.
#e. Bar Sink
- Bar sink is installed in a home bar. They are a second option, and it is not all large and deep like the kitchen sink.
#f. Kitchen Sink with Drain Board
- Kitchen Sink with Drain Board is practical and environmentally friendly as well.
- They are usually with stainless steel. And drainboards are a built-in type where you can put either dry dishes or prep food easily. This gives you more space on the counters.
#4. Material Used in Sink
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Granite Composite
#a. Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel is the most popular choice of all buyers. Due to stainless steel sink durability and affordability, it remains at the top of the material like in sink.
- 70% of the house sinks are stainless steel sink. Compared to other materials, stainless steel sink materials are affordable than others.
#b. Cast Iron
- Cast Iron is one of the oldest kitchen sink materials, and it is still popularly used in many households.
- Fireclay sink is developed by molding ceramic clay into the sink shape and size. Fireclay sink is then allowed to dry at a high temperature for around 2 days.
- This type of sink can be prone to cracking when compared to other materials, but if the right installation of sink, as well as care, can reduce the risk for cracking.
- These sinks are one of the most expensive sinks.
- Copper sinks have an old charm in India. Copper is loaded with antimicrobial properties and are durable in nature.
#e. Granite Composite
- This type is made from a combination of crushed granite and quartz with a resin filler; it is 20% resin and 80% stone.
- The combination material has the same qualities as a quartz stone or real granite without the low durability and high maintenance problems.
#5. Number of Bowls
The number of bowls for the sink has depended on the workload and number of people in the family.
#a. Single Bowl
- This sink consists of a single bowl, and it is best for washing large size utensils. Usually, it is 33 inches wide.
#b. Double Bowl
- This sink will enable to soak the utensils in one bowl and do all the cleaning and washing in another bowl. Usually, it is 43 inches wide and more.
#c. Triple Bowl
- This is useful for a large kitchen and can measure up to 60 inches wide.
- Usually, it comes with three bowls. Two large bowls for soaking and washing and another one small bowl for keeping the washed utensils.
Also, Read: Top 10 Sugarcane Producing States in India
Top 10 Kitchen Sink India with Revenue
|Brand Name||Company Name||Revenue (Rs. Cr.)|
|Futura||Futura Kitchen sinks Ind Pvt Ltd.||–|
|Jindal||Jindal Kitchen Sinks||39387.00|
|Franke||Franke Sissons Ltd.||–|
|Kaff||Kaff Appliances India Private Limited||–|
|NeelKanth||Tropical industries international||–|
|Nirali||Nirali Sinks Private Ltd.||–|
|Cera India||Cera Sanitaryware Ltd.||1209.16|
|Hind ware||HSIL Ltd.||1859.07|
Top 10 Best Kitchen Sink Brands in India
Here, the list of best kitchen sinks India.
- Cera India
Carysil is one of the best leading exporters and manufacturers of designer kitchen sink brands in India.
Carysil kitchen sink brand is known for its looks, styling, originality in the design.
The primary product is composite quartz granite kitchen sinks. Carysil produce sinks & built-in appliances, professional kitchen equipment, etc.
- Carysil was established in the year 1987.
- The company is headquartered in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
- The products of Carysil have been exported to 25+ countries.
- Carysil is the owner of a prestigious quality certificate ISO 9001.
- The company name of Carysil brand is Acrysil
Futura Kitchen Sink India Pvt Ltd is focusing on carving the perfect sink that adds special grace to the kitchen interior. They are marked as the best kitchen sink brand in India and also for their accessories.
Futura also produces waste coupling, baskets, chopping boards, drainer kits, etc.
Futura Kitchen Sink India Pvt Ltd was started in 1997 with the vision of delivering the best quality products to their customers.
- Futura has a huge designer kitchen sink series for your kitchen.
- A top/ designer quality sink that adds grace, personality, flair, and beauty to your kitchen.
- Futura also produces good quality food waste disposal.
- Futura’s latest finishing techniques give it a unique beauty.
Also, Read: Top 10 Agricultural States in India
Jindal is one of the biggest steel company and also one of the popular kitchen sink brands in India. Jindal is one of the Best Kitchen sink brands in India in November 2020.
Jindal kitchen sinks the best products under the affordable option of stainless steel.
Jindal sinks come in the top-mount installation and also provide a replacement guarantee for any kind of manufacturing issues and all leakage.
They have the following features, explain why it is one of India’s top kitchen sink brands India.
- Jindal kitchen sink brands in India to prevent condensation and damage comes with plastic coating under the sink area.
- Jindal’s Kitchen sink is super easy to clean.
Franke comes with classic kitchen sinks with modernity and discovers with elegant craftsmanship and design. Franke 100+ years of experience in this area. Franke has excellent products and unique products.
Franke kitchen sink in India is made with the highest quality materials. They have not only produced only sink; they also produce tables, stoves, ovens, and hoods. Franke is the top sink brand in India.
Franke was founded in 1911 and headquartered in Aubg, Switzerland.
Which things you like in Franke Sink –
- Pore-Free, Protective Layer, and Chemical Proof.
- Resilient and long-lasting.
- Franke exports its products to 40+ countries in the world.
- Franke believes in using unique technology to make its products comfortable.
- Franke is one of the best stainless steel kitchen sink brands in India.
Kaff is one of the best top kitchen sink brands in India 2020, as they are determined to offer the world’s most advanced appliances with the most affordable ranges.
Kaff brand aims to make the kitchen look stylish, innovative, and versatile. They believe in a clean, healthy, and hygienic kitchen. The headquarters of Kaff in the Gurugram.
People love Kaff kitchen sinks because of the following reasons –
- Single bowl option of Kaff that fits most kitchen sink spaces.
- Double bowl option of Kaff that can fit twice the dish load capacity of most Indian households.
- They have a bottom pad, which reduces noise.
- They have a coating that leads to rusting and warping.
- Stainless steel thickness is 1.2 meters.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Easy to clean and sanitize.
- Kaff’s major products are chimneys, cooker hoods, built-in microwaves, built-in ovens, built-in wine coolers, built-in refrigerators, and many more.
- It is a dream of a brand that makes it is designer unique from others.
- Kaff has a complete range of modular kitchens, and it is the most trusted brand in India.
NeelKanth is known for more than 3 decades for its high-quality stainless steel kitchen sinks. NeelKanth brand has a professional and dedicated team for making the best quality products.
NeelKanth kitchen sinks are making life easier and enjoyable while providing long-lasting beauty and value for years. NeelKanth was Started in 1997.
Features of NeelKanth kitchen sinks are–
- Tarnish resistant
- Rust resistant
- 25-year limited warranty.
- Padded with heavy-duty sound silencing material.
- NeelKanth has an exclusive range of home appliances, die pressed sink, handmade sinks, double bowl sink, under-mount sink, including designer sinks, single bowl sink, washbasin, etc.
- NeelKanth is one of the trusted Indian brands for kitchen appliances and stainless steel kitchen sinks.
Also, Read: Top 10 Largest States in India by Area
Hafele is one of the best international brands in the kitchen sink. They are also leading manufacturer of it for many more years.
Hafele was established in 1923 and headquartered in Nagold, Germany. Hafele is one of the best kitchen sink brands in India from Germany.
Hafele sink surface is scratch-resistant. Hafele brings the best single bowl and Double bowl sinks to meet the needs of their customers.
The following features make this possible:
- Quality materials
- Hard surfaces
- Different brands
- High tensile property
- The primary factor of Hafele is that they are providing a 2-year warranty against faulty manufacturing defect or workmanship.
- The sell its products in 150+ countries as its customer base.
- Hafele is continuously bringing innovation to manufacturing technology.
Nirali is the largest selling and country’s no.1 brand in India. Nirali brand understands the importance of a healthy kitchen and its appliances.
For the best quality and designer kitchen sinks, they work hard for almost 30 years. They provide a wide range of sinks of innovative design with an affordable price range.
Nirali brand making its name in other countries like Sri Lanka, the USA, Kenya, Europe, Vietnam. Nirali kitchen appliances are known for durability, innovation, and style.
Here are some of the features –
- Quality design
- High-quality materials
- Nirali provides different types of sinks, like Olympia, Orante, Omni, Elegance, Luxor, etc.
- It has 2000+ dealers in India only.
- Nirali is one of the best stainless steel kitchen sink brand in India.
#9. Cera India
Cera kitchen sinks are focusing on hygiene and durability. Cera India exports kitchen sink and sanitaryware to 320+ countries across the European Union.
They also produce a wide range of shower products, kitchen sinks, tiles, and personal care products. It comes with different ranges, including familiar to premium, with no compromise for quality.
Cera India is one of the best sink brand in India with these amazing features:
- Cera is one of the preferable premium brands in India.
- Cera India appliances have won many awards.
- Some of the major products of Cera India are washbasin, kitchen sink, and sanitary ware.
Hindware is one of the trusted brands in the Indian market. Their main aim is to maintain health and hygiene with their highly efficient and astoundingly sturdy sinks.
Hindware kitchen sinks during technology ensure no stubborn food waste or stick to the edges in the sinkholes.
Hindware additional feature is sound absorption features prevents noisy dishwashing (that will not disrupt the calmness of the kitchen).
Here are some of the features –
- High-quality design
- Hindware made their kitchen sinks with food-grade accessories.
- Hindware started in 1960, and it is the leading company in the Indian Market for its innovative ideas.
- Hindware strongly believes in quality control, customer satisfaction, and product innovation.
- Hindware has other major products like Water Heaters, Chimney Hoods, Cooking Ranges, Air Coolers, Induction Cooktops, and many more.
Top 10 Best Kitchen Sink Brands in India
Best Kitchen Sink Brands
|Rateing As Per Revenu|
|1||Jindal Kitchen Sinks||1.00 ⭐|
|3||Hind ware||3.00 ⭐|
|4||Cera India||4.00 ⭐|
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Suggested Read –